Adam's Pest Solutions, LLC
Honesty and integrity are the cornerstones of our company
PEST CONTROL TECHNICIAN (Raleigh/Durham/Chapel Hill/Cary)
Fast, growing Pest Control Company built on honesty & integrity looking for someone who is willing to work hard, learn a trade, and advance within the company.
The home office is located in Cary, NC and we service Wake and the surrounding counties
Join our team and learn directly from the owner who is one of the top pest control professionals in the country. Learn a trade that is in demand virtually anywhere in the world, both in good times and bad. Take pride in knowing you are part of a team that does it the right way each and every time and is committed to that principle.
Join a team that will treat you like a real person and not a number.
After the training period is complete, you will be provided your own company vehicle to perform your services and to drive to and from work with all gas and vehicle expenses paid.
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Valid NC Driver’s License with an acceptable motor vehicle record
- Able to pass a Drug Test and agree to random drug testing
- Willing to have a Background Check performed.
- Available to work Monday-Friday between 7:30 am until 6:00 pm, occasional Saturdays (will get the previous Monday off), possibly later than 6:00 pm if necessary
- A positive attitude.
- Able to work independently and be self-motivated
- Good customer service skills
- Neat with good organizational skills
- Honest, reliable, trustworthy, & dependable.
- Ability to be at work ON TIME.
- Needs reliable transportation to the office during the training period.
- Able to lift and/or carry 50-70 lbs
- Ability to follow directions and procedures.
- Comfortable with working in crawlspaces, attics and on extension ladders when necessary.
- Compensation: 37K – 50K Potential
Experienced Technicians: Pay offered for applicants with prior experience will be based on amount and extent of their prior experience.
Additional unlimited income can be made with sales commissions.
Benefits are available including an IRA.
All interested parties can apply by sending a resume or filling out and submitting an employment application.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $37,000.00 – $50,000.00 per year